I know I haven't been here for a while but since blogspot is not working properly on my laptop I'm trying to focus on my other blog ;)
but here I've got sth for you, guys :) a recipe for a tasty dinner ;D
- 400g of pasta
- basil (as much as you want)
- garlic (as much as you want)
- 40g of cashew nuts
- pinch of salt
- olive oil
- small piece of parmesan
- Step 1. Put the pasta into the pot with hot water.
- Step 2. Blend basil with garlic, nuts and olive oil for the smooth sauce. Yay, you just made pesto ;)
- Step 3. Check the pasta. if it’s al dente (it has to be a little hard) take it out from the pot.
- Step 4.
Put pasta in the big bowl and mix with pesto.
- Step 5.
Put the past on plates, add parmesan on the top and decorate with a basil.