6/20/2013

Recipe - pasta with pesto ;)

Hello , Hello :)
I know I haven't been here for a while but since blogspot is not working properly on my laptop I'm trying to focus on my other blog ;)
but here I've got sth for you, guys :) a recipe for a tasty dinner ;D


Ingredients:
  • 400g of pasta
  • basil (as much as you want)
  • garlic (as much as you want)
  • 40g of cashew nuts
  • pinch of salt
  • olive oil
  • small piece of parmesan

  1. Step 1. Put the pasta into the pot with hot water.
  2. Step 2. Blend basil with garlic, nuts and olive oil for the smooth sauce. Yay, you just made pesto ;)
  3. Step 3. Check the pasta. if it’s al dente (it has to be a little hard) take it out from the pot.
  4. Step 4.
    Put pasta in the big bowl and mix with pesto.
  5. Step 5.
    Put the past on plates, add parmesan on the top and decorate with a basil.
Bon apetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment