2/09/2014

I'm lost..........

Sometimes I feel like it's the only place where I am safe...
I'm lost and I don't know what to do. There's so many emotions in me. Too many...
Can't stop crying and thinking. I'm over-thinking.
I'm just constantly sad and dunno how to stop faking smiles and have a real one. I forgot how to be happy.

Don't know what to do. Should I run, scream, cry or what?
It's like there\s a hole in me, in my soul.
Good news, I've got a soul. See, even been sarcastic is not working......



My old laptop's disc memory has been cleaned. From few thousands of photos they got back less than a hundred. Unfortunately, half of them should never be seen, bad memories or the memories I wanted to erase.

Why my past have to come back to me, haunt me like a Baskervilles dog to make my sadness even worse......
I just don't get it. Is God playing with me or is it my mind?


I feel like I won't be able to be happy again...............

No comments:

Post a Comment