10/31/2012

Halloween

Yes, we bought candies for children.
yes, I was happy to hear sweet voices sayin' "trick or treat".
and yes, I'm a roman-catholic.

but I still can't understand how "our beloved" church in Poland says if you're celebrating Halloween, it's like being a satanist.
because Halloween is an old Celtic tradition, not a part of our catholic one (1st November -All Saints' Day)

ugh!
I just can't understand how the Church is closed for other cultures and tries to say this is good but that is bad.
I never was good in understanding the Church. Priests don't have wives or children (in theory) and they still teach their precepts and views about planning a family, marriage etc.
I'm not an enemy. I'm just one of sheeps. But I'm a sheep who don't like to be deluding.

Take care guys
Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment