5/01/2013

hello May :)

Hi guys :*
it's May! finally! My favourite month :3 it's not too cold and not too hot, everything look great grass, flowers, sky, people seem to be happier :)
it's my piece of heaven ;)

I went to the cinema with Kesja and Kate today. Iron Man 3 is great :3 I thought 1st part is gonna be my favourite one. well. not anymore ;) best 130mins of my day 'cause I could be a tomboy enjoying action scenes and fights. 'come on Tony, you can beat him!"
hahah ;)

not gonna encourage you to go and see it or tell you the plot, you all know how to use google and imdb ;P
ohhh I realised that present action cinema focuses more on action scenes than on dialogues. they're not talking a lot, it's mostly about the fight scenes (scene when Tony's house is attacked is one of my favourites). maybe film makers see the target audience as a male one and males like a good action instead of talkin' and talkin' all the time. It's a long film and R D Jr is not disappointing us.

yuppp, sounds like I'm trying to convince you to see it xD

okay, so next week we wanna see Start Trek into darkness as it's coming to the cinemas on my Nameday ;)
hope we'll have time to go and see it (not like with The Host we hadn't got time and when we finally decided to go it was off screen v.v)


have a good night sweethearts
Carol
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Ηоwdy arе uѕіng Wοrdpгess for youг site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying tо get startеd
    anԁ cгеatе mу οwn.
    Dο you nеed any html coding knοωlеdge tο maκe your
    own blоg? Αny help wοuld be really apprеciаted!


    my hоmepage :: 200.0.176.41

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using blogspot and I haven't got any html coding,knowledge so blogspot is a perfect platform as,you don't need this kind of knowledge.
      Carol

      Delete