5/20/2014

looking back....

This year had a good start, I was happy, everything looked good and perspectives were amazing and I still feel like it's gonna be my year, a year when impossible is possible and I'm finding my way.
Well, last few weeks were hard and few things changed. Maybe I've changed, a little bit.
It's a good change though.
The summer break will be a big test what I'm capable of and am I ready for next big steps. I hope I am as my beautiful domino decided to fall and I had to repair few things. Summer plans were smashed by reality but I'm not going to surrender just because of few little failures the universe sent on me.
I'm coming back stronger and hungry. The hunger of success is big.
Hope my body is ready for changes 'cause my soul is not going to fail this time.


C xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment