2/28/2013

hahaha, Carol

Hello :)
before I'll start sayin' what I wanna say ....
music on


 and here we go :)

Never forget who you are, where you're from and be yourself. Always.

read it somewhere in the internet and start thinking what I like and dislike in my life. I can't resist the fact I like my past. I mean, there were some tough moments and memories I want to burn and forget but you know, past makes us who we are and even if sometimes I wanted to die rather than goin' through the s**t I had to set my face against, I would do it again.
all the good and bad things made me who I am. Carol. the real Carol and I like the girl I became. she knows what she wants, sometimes she's scared of big things but knows they're good for her and after all she wants them more than any other thing in the world and fear goes away. she's enjoying her life. she's proud of who she is, proud of being Pole.
sometimes Carol is lazy (but who aren't?), she's exercising to get what she wants (so far -one size down) and to be healthy (for herself and for one little girl who's gonna watch her and follow).
maybe Carol is (almost) 21yrs old and still lives with parents but she's studying and working and wants to travel :)


few days ago I was passing the mirror and stopped for a sec. looked at myself and first time was happy to see my face. not like I don't like how I look. I was just glad to see the smile and fire in my eyes. I'm just happy. maybe sometimes it's hard 'cause of coursework and homeworks and I'm spending more money than I earn but it cool. Living the moment, being me and forgetting things which were stopping me from moving on.
oh and guess what. I always hated leggings (maybe that's because of some girls who wear tights instead of leggings and it looks awful?)
anyway, I bought a pair and I love 'em. so comfortable. xD who knew ;P
oh Carol :)

yeah... I might be weird but whatever. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment