8/08/2012

It's gonna be MY YEAR xD






Here's a thing. Last weeks are pretty good. Even great I could say. I have a job which sometimes is hard but I love it :) My cousin is visiting us ;) she's cute and funny ;) and I'm going abroad in 4days what is great;)

I feel like everything is great, just I'd like it to be. It's weird coz usually everything falls apart xD
fingers crossed for my pretty good weeks, please don't end to soon ;)

I WAS BORN TO BE HAPPY, NOT NORMAL.

I was thinking about next year. I'm gonna continue my courses and gonna work during school year. Still can't decide between Salford and Aberystwyth so I'll apply on both of 'em ;D
Now Iąm sure I wanna make movies- write scripts and direct them :) all in one haha ;P



Okay, I'm goin' to watch Teen Wolf with my cousin (today 2nice men from Virgin media came and taadaaa we're having wi-fi net at home) finally! :D thank you Daddy ;*

Take care guys ;)
xxxx, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment