8/31/2012

Sephora

Hi:)
who doesn't want to have a soft skin?
I love when my skin is soft and smell, hmmm, tasty/nice/yummy ;P
That's why I adore Sephora :D

Sephora is a French  brand and chain of cosmetics stores founded in Paris in 1970, and acquired by French  conglomerate LVMH  in 1997.
The Sephora chain includes more than 750 stores in 17 countries. Carrying over 250 brands, along with their own private label , Sephora offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, fragrance, haircare, bath and body products, and hair and make-up tools.

Since 2010 I'm buying one taste/smell - Caramel ;) it's my favourite one. I also like chocolate and cranberry but caramel makes me feel good.
If you're on a diet, it's great cause you can smell it as many times as you want to. :D

I'm gonna use mine caramel butter now ;)
See ya later :*





No comments:

Post a Comment