1/14/2012

FRiiiiDaY or FReaKdaY?

It’s Friday, Friidaaaayy :)  Friday the 13th xd and it is/was very good day. I had very long sleep session (my bed loves me so much ;p), watched new Nightwish video and all I could say was woooooooooooow, we made photos for my dvd cover and now I’m thinking about changing the whole theme and script or, what will be better for me, writing the new one.

Can’t wait 4 2morrow… a) I’m going to the tattoo studio with Aneta. It’ll be weird xd  b) revision, revision, revision- history and English lang. :(   c) maybe I’ll finally dye my hair :3 black or red? Hmm…

 I'm gonna share with you 3 videos which made up my day :)


What can I say...? Magical, unusual, poetical, awesome, great, etc
I am the voice of Never-Never-Land
The innocence, the dreams of every man
I am the empty crib of Peter Pan,
A soaring kite against the blue, blue sky,
Every chimney, every moonlit sight
I am the story that will read you real,
Every memory that you hold dear

 


Well, I know (almost) all my friends shared that on facebook, but I like it so…





btw, Gotye's Hearts a Mess is great.

Manchester is polish band. one of my favourites.


take care :)




PS one of many... here big Thank You for help 2 my sister and Aneta D. :* :* love you, guys

1 comment:

  1. jestem tu pierwszy raz i bardzo mi się podoba :D
    na pewno będę wpadać częściej i oczywiście obserwuję :]
    pozdrawiam! :]

    ReplyDelete